SEO and SEM
Your most pressing SEO and SEM questions answered by Neil and his team.
- How can I optimize video blogs for SEO?
- Should you openly link to your competitor's website?
- How do I get the exact share-count for my website links? I want to trace all the shares/likes/social mentions.
- What is considered the best url strategy for a blog?
- When leaving an Amazon book review, is there a way to link back to your blog or interview on said book on your own website?
- Why isn't my site's information showing up in Google Analytics?
- Is Slideshare, or any PDF format, bad for SEO?
- Is it good or bad that my organic search traffic is really skewed in favor of desktop over mobile?
- Is there a way to know whether or not a domain is penalized by Google even if it is expired?
- We recently moved locations for the 3rd time in 6 months. We have schema markup on our site for several citations. How much will it hurt rankings if we update the address location for the third time?
- I've been reading about "toxic backlinks" and its impact on search. Do you have a recommendation for an effective tool to evaluate toxic links and remove them?
- Any tools out there to research long tail keywords for Youtube, Amazon, Udemy, Skillshare, Slideshare, or Quora?
- What's the best way to set up internal links on my blog posts?
- Which SEO plugin should I use on my WordPress site?
- Everyone says SEO is free... But I'm finding it's both expensive and time consuming. After I stopped paying someone for professional SEO and moved to paid ads, my leads increased exponentially. What am I doing wrong?
- I have 24 links to my site right now. Shouldn't that be generating a lot of traffic?
- How reliable is the data that Alexa aggregates about the links to my website?